Hematology & Oncology
Best Pediatric Hematology & Oncology Centre.
The Pediatric Hematology and Oncology department at Clio Mother and Child Institute, Ludhiana provides state-of-the-art care for children of all ages in an environment that is uniquely designed for pediatric hemato-oncology patients. It is one of a kind in Northern India. The program consolidates our services to one area of the hospital and offers a comfortable space for children and their families to receive specialized care in hematologic (blood) and oncologic (cancer) disorders, with results equivalent to Western World.
Facilities Available at CLIO
Here at CLIO, we offer various facilities such as
- Our center offers Inpatient and outpatient services to provide seamless care to children with
blood disorders and childhood cancers.
- Thalassemia Clinic
- Day Care Chemotherapy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures like Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy, Intrathecal
Chemotherapy , Central line placement, Chemoport Insertion and Access
- Chronic transfusion therapy to selected patients
- 24×7 childhood oncology emergency services
Services Offered by us
Here at CLIO, Specialty services include evaluation, diagnosis and management of medical disorders
- Acquired anemia, hemolytic anemias like thalassemia, congenital anemias.
- Congenital and acquired causes of neutropenia.
- Thrombocytopenia like ITP and other causes
- Bleeding disorders, such as hemophilia and von Willebrand’s disease
- Leukemias and Lymphomas.
- Brain tumours and Solid tumours like Wilms tumor , rhabdomyosarcoma , neuroblastoma ,
osteosarcoma and Ewings Sarcoma.